Test questions cannot be edited once they’ve collected responses as results will be skewed. Instead, use the 3 dot menu (...) in the upper right hand corner to copy the test. Don’t worry, you can delete the first version of the test if you wish.
Follow these easy steps:
- Pause the test by clicking the button next to "Test Running" at the top right.
- Copy the paused test. (Click the 3 dots and choose copy)
- Rename the new test title to whatever you like.
- Make the necessary updates to your test.
- Preview the test (preview twice, send once!)
- Send the test!
Pro Tip: We suggest using the “Preview Test” button every time you’re ready to send any test to ensure things are right the first time. Not only does this help identity unnecessary questions, errors or typos, but the preview link can be sent to members of your team to confirm without them actually taking the test! Amazing!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you've got any additional questions!
The Helio Team